• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok whos got an answer

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need an item or something that i can place and walk on that will let me lock it down be unsupported and stay put after custom mode? is there such a thing? seriously i mean there May... be some fricking insane way i could do my plan with out but i don't feel like thinking that many steps in advance today...

so whats the word?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could try those large damaged book piles from the doom healers room.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That could work - lock down your small table/damaged books, raise to the desired height then place the goza on them and remove the table..the table is probably unnecessary but thats always how I've done it ;) The books should stay locked down but every time you go into customise mode you would have to replace the goza :) Good luck!