• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Ok who won a plot?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I would have, I had a 1 in 15 chance on one when I went to bed last night. So either someone bought a ton of tickets and screwed up my odds, or my luck is just terrible.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had great odds on a few plots myself. Like 1 in 5 on a couple. N-1 was the one I really wanted but didnt think I was going to get it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought about dumping another 5 mil into it to improve my odds, but decided against it. To take a house in Mag I'd have to give up my house at Destard, and I really don't want to do that because it has a little sentimental value for me.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bid on every plot; 100 tickets on the unlimited ticket plots and eight accounts worth on the one per account plots. I didn't expect to win those though but I figured I should throw something in the mix. I didn't win, OK NP.

Last minute I tossed 5000 tickets on the plot with the lowest number of tickets in Trammel Catskills, didn't win but I would have had to find someone to take it if I did.

However, SE-1 Felucca Atlantic I really wanted and bought 35K tickets, had a 1 out of 2 chance to win and erm...didn't win.

My tally was 90 million spent and zero wins. But honestly if this took a bunch of gold out of the game that is a good thing. For a personal glass is full, at least I don't have to activate another account to hold the house!

Also considering 90 million isn't nearly what others spent and didn't win I can't even complain!

S

Seth Stormcloud

I won sw1, e6 and n3 in Fel Cats and a plot in Fel on Sonoma. Nothing in Trammel.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SW-5 Tram, SE-1 Fel Catskills

SW-1 Fel Atlantic

(glad we got so many plots in our alliance!!)

O

Oakenwraith

Outcry, you pecker! I bid like 200mil on C-1 :fight:

I had a 1 in 1.5 chance to win it too :wall:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will chalk this epic fail up to the Zuckuss bad luck factor.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won SE-2 Tram side...

speaking of, has anyone figured out whats going on with the cats placement?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I may not have won a plot but I was finally able to buy one. Trammel SW-1. Hello neighbors.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I won SW-4 in tram. Wanna know the best part? I spent only 5mill. :party:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have loved to have a plot to use for RP purposes. But I am not about to nor able to pay through the nose for a plot.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have loved to have a plot to use for RP purposes. But I am not about to nor able to pay through the nose for a plot.
Friend,

I donated my plot for ^V^ to use. Get with the current GM if you have ideas you would like to pursue. It is designated for RP.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone knows who won SW-3, Let them know im interested in speaking with them

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give it time for the new to wear off. I am sure plots will become available at an affordable cost. I'll keep and ear to the ground for you and UP. I'm not even certain ill keep mine. It is perfect for a deco Idea I have wanted to try out for some time.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friend,

I donated my plot for ^V^ to use. Get with the current GM if you have ideas you would like to pursue. It is designated for RP.
*cheers*

I am sure then that at least some RP will be held in the area. I myself have taken over the docks.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those that didn't get a plot that dumped millions and millions of gold should just whine and cry like those in UHall did for a "do-over" because they expected to win with a 1:1.1 chance to win. :stir:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give it time for the new to wear off. I am sure plots will become available at an affordable cost. I'll keep and ear to the ground for you and UP. I'm not even certain ill keep mine. It is perfect for a deco Idea I have wanted to try out for some time.
Thumbs up sir.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those that didn't get a plot that dumped millions and millions of gold should just whine and cry like those in UHall did for a "do-over" because they expected to win with a 1:1.1 chance to win. :stir:
*chuckles*

Yup, I read all that, and the further cries when folks lost some debris locked down on their new plot. Nothing can be done about the past, you can only keep looking to the future.

M

Maximilliean

I didn't win but in a way that's a good thing for two reasons.
1. I only bought one ticket per plot and man some people would have been hot.
2. I don't have to explain to my real life wife why I am moving out. haha.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I hadn't spent anything on these plot =/ giggles got the plot I spent most money on btw haha.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya'll realize Giggles would enjoy being kidnapped by pirates, right?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stopped caring the moment it became obvious that the richest people seemed to get the plots even the one ticket ones ironically.

Combine that with people wanting it to be a vendor hub and I say screw that s***.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After years of planing events and throwing parties I am down to my last 30mil. If anyone wants to sell me a plot in Magincia for that, let me knot.