• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok where are everyone, forum had been dead the last days

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe people are ingame playing. :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little of interest being discussed here, not much worth wasting playtime over at least. :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As long it is the game that keep you off the forum, I'm happy, feared it was RL

Arthas

Visitor
I've been training skills and trying to save up gold coins. Saving up for a house and some better gear and scrolls. First week on the shard and it's been quiet for the most part. Wish I had more time.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been training skills and trying to save up gold coins. Saving up for a house and some better gear and scrolls. First week on the shard and it's been quiet for the most part. Wish I had more time.
Welcome!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long it is the game that keep you off the forum, I'm happy, feared it was RL
Some of it is being spent playing Diablo 3 which I bought recently, got the expansion on order. It's proving to be more fun as I keep raising the difficulty more and more. The beginning difficulty is way to easy playing the Wizard. Whimpy compared to D2.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks. I have already met a few nice people. Once I get my skills up where I can do more I'll be able to roll with some groups.
Welcome on Siege, don't fear finding a group already now, you are not the only one in training on the shard, we do have a few in TDO*

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am working skills on two characters, waiting for the next EM event and the next VvV.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had no idea that these were woodworking tools.

Today: Glendronach. Tomorrow: Glenfarclas. ;-)
Yep thats a bow saw over the right shoulder, and it looks like (im sure that's not what it is though) a giant cutting/marking gauge over the left...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes but you missed a party with King Blackthorn :p
Good food and drinks, together with egg hunt and rabbit killing.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RL Taking out the last of the winter veggies, planting the spring crops, sorting hogs to keep for breeders and ones to butcher, calving, getting the farmers markets I own open for the season, doing the good ole boy local politics thing and going to the farmers markets. So only a hour or two at best for UO playing, or startics keyboard warrioring :)