• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok.... what is going with Origin.

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope this gets fixed soon. Can we get a word on what's going on? Don't really matter who just swomeone that knows. LOL

M

MercyMixed

Server keeps dropping and when I get back I take my character home and log out. When I log in again she is in the dungeon she just left. That is rolling back time and has three times in a row.

A

Asahina Yajinden

yeah i dont have origin on my list of shards either...

i remember reading about a shard the other day got rolled back 2 days
( i think at least 2 days) not cool.. all the days skill gains etc shot to hell..hopefully?? it will work out..?

F

Flora Green

Four times for me now and I'm not going to keep bothering with trying to play. I can just see me getting 100+ plants tended and having to redo it later.:cursing:

L

Lady Tiger

Larisa got bored and stole origin...someone make her put it back

A

Asahina Yajinden

Larissa give back the shard damn you !!!!
*Shakes Fist*

F

Flora Green

Gah. I actually have time to play and we can't. Guess I'll clean out my kitchen cabinets.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just saw this post on UO Herald:

We're currently investigating a crashing issue on the Origin shard and it is currently unavailable. We do not have an ETA as to when it will become available but we are working to get it back as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man.. figures! I got off early today and went grocery shopping. Then came home, opened the door and was met with the nauseating smell of poo. My dog got sick in his crate. :( No matter.. I'll clean it up, bathe him then put groceries away and unwind with some UO!

Now I'm gonna go unwind with something else.. lol... hoping it's back up soon! :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man.. figures! I got off early today and went grocery shopping. Then came home, opened the door and was met with the nauseating smell of poo. My dog got sick in his crate. :( No matter.. I'll clean it up, bathe him then put groceries away and unwind with some UO!

Now I'm gonna go unwind with something else.. lol... hoping it's back up soon! :)
I think i will go have a Margarita *starts humming margaritaville*

I

Intrepida

Well I finaly called and you would never belive they didnt even konw it was down even there head of Customer support ot Phone Tech support heheh go fig. Dont hold your breath we dont mater enough to them

T

Trinsie

:( Been waiting all day and still isn't up.

Time to watch movies I guess.

F

Flora Green

I had a really lousy day yesterday and wanted to relax with UO. I think I found the secret to success in the game finally. The shard must be down for hours. What little I had connected yesterday I spent searching for black pumpkins. When the server came back up awhile ago, I found 6 black pumpkins (including Sakkarah's) and placed a keep in Tram in a nice spot. I have NEVER placed a keep on a production shard. :)

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I have given away 2 castle's now on Origin cause this shard is that dead lol.

F

Flora Green

Yeah, it's pretty slow. I'm just liking the extra storage now. :)

I

Intrepida

Some how we need to attack some more players one idea is get a good player town going and activities and post them. this would take a team of active players each doing their part but would be very possible to start attacting more good players and at the same time we could all have fun together.

Oh speaking of Houseing anyone know anything about this Tyrant Fellow that has like 19 houses vert non of them used. Seams odd that he would name all his toons the same name or is that just me hehehhee :)

Trepida

F

Flora Green

The person you speak of is a sore subject around Origin. :) I think he's slacking though. I personally have placed 5 times in the past couple months in Zento proper. (I keep moving). Awhile back that wouldn't have been possible. A few ago one of his plots was decaying, but unfortunately he refreshed just in time.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone who lost pets on Monday needs some company or help to go out and get replacements, I'd be happy to go with you. I have a fairly decent peace tamer that can help with peacing and/or taming, although she's human so she can't tame cu sidhe. She's got a greater dragon that's about half-trained, so she can help with killing greater dragons to force new ones to spawn if needed.

Just drop me a PM if you want some company.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost my rune beetle and a Bake that was decent, never have gotten a greater Drag. I'd take the help if you are willing.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sorry...I borrowed it for a bit....I'm greedy....

Ya'll can have it back now :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah if anyone needs a pet let me know, I have two old school unicorns that eat meat and not fruit, a WW that was transformed into a ratman WAY long time ago that never changed back, I never take him out but he's pretty cool. I have a mare, a warhorse, a rune beetle, a purple bunny lol, Umm a few Cu's I think pretty decently trained, a regular WW....and I think that's it.

If any tamer needs one of these magnificent pets shoot me a PM I'll meet with you in game. :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL yes I meant my Dread Warhorse...never even named it...poor thing :(

L

Lady Tiger

even after stableing my dragon on my other tamer it still went wild in my house. Good thing I was able to retame it.

see I told you Larisa borrowed the shard. I think she was trying to mass decorate for the holidays.