• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, so I was killing time...

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and decided to take some year rewards that were my due. I had never seen the Commodity Storage Box thingy and thought hmm...maybe that will help with my storage issues! If ever there was a waste of a reward, this item is it! It's just a dang box!!! I feel robbed!!

W

woody_cats

did you try putting a commodity deed or check in it and click on it it is in my opion great for transfering leather gold ingots etc . it work almost as a bank
i fell it is a necessity to a house owner.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It allows you to fill and use commidity deeds in your house so you do not have to hauls resources to and from the bank all the time.

S

SLACK

...and decided to take some year rewards that were my due. I had never seen the Commodity Storage Box thingy and thought hmm...maybe that will help with my storage issues! If ever there was a waste of a reward, this item is it! It's just a dang box!!! I feel robbed!!
It's the games evil, twisted way of punishing you for playing Wow LL!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahaahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The commodity deed box is one of the best things they have added to the game, should have had one years ago.

R

RichDC

The commodity deed box is one of the best things they have added to the game, should have had one years ago.
Yeah, like Tek knows anything..........
You obviously have never tried to move ingonts or leather or bones from your bank to house for crafting???

was a PITA now its a POP Is probs the best(selling) and most usefull vet reward.

T

Tycolby

take all the leather you got in you place and put it in the box and place a comm deed in there.

Then you will see how useful they are!

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info. I'll try to figure it out. If you all say it's great, it must be.

Slack!!! :cursing:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It works like your bank box does with commodity deeds - you can either fill them or open them in the box at your house once its locked down someplace.

All you need to do is pick up empty deeds at the bank to fill them at home.

I find it very handy to fill deeds at my place so I can then sell them without having to take multiple trips back and forth to the bank.

If you don’t like it you can probably sell it, they tend to go for 4 to 6 million.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The only vet reward worth taking is a soulstone.
Insert "with your played accounts" between "taking" and "is", and you'll be exactly right.

Everything that isn't account bound is best bought from someone else (or gotten yourself) using an account that isn't being played actively, but is instead only being used for holding a house, BOD collection, storage, etc. Especially things like a single commodity deed box, and deco you just can't find for sale. Ethys and everything else are just too easy to buy from people doing IDOCs.

After all, Soulstones on an account that only exists to give you multiple homes are like teats on a boar.