• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ok silly question about how you travel

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
long ago prior to my comp frying in a thunderstorm...I had downloaded UOrudder from the stratics link and LOVED it. plunk in your co-ords and it drew a line on a map straight to the sos spot. Fishing was a joy.

NOW with my new comp I no longer can get it to work after I tried to down-load it. Is it the way of the Dodo? How are you mapping out your sos?

L

Lord Drakelord

long ago prior to my comp frying in a thunderstorm...I had downloaded UOrudder from the stratics link and LOVED it. plunk in your co-ords and it drew a line on a map straight to the sos spot. Fishing was a joy.

NOW with my new comp I no longer can get it to work after I tried to down-load it. Is it the way of the Dodo? How are you mapping out your sos?
UO rudder stills works, I have Vista and sometimes there is a problem with the program not working right when I click on it, but if you close it out and restart, it will work, you might wish to double check you download of UO rudder and be sure to run it as admin.

C

Ceridwen

It does what? *curious* Do you need UOAM for it to draw such a line or how does it work? :)

L

Lord Drakelord

It does what? *curious* Do you need UOAM for it to draw such a line or how does it work? :)
Pretty sure she also uses UOAM along with the UO rudder. Normally I just plot the location, on UOAM, of my SOS, drop a dot on it and then sail to that location on my map using UO rudder.