• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] ok returning player and I am lost!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW huge change to armor and weapons and jewelry since I left....
in the process of designing some suits to commission and I have read the faq but still lost.

what is the maximum amount of skill increase you can put on jewelery?

I believe there is 5 mods you can put on anything??? Do they decrease in intensity from 1-5....or are there different things you can only put on the last few mods?

can skills be added to anything?

Is there a maximum amount of skill increase that is possible for any one character?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
max skill is 15, and can only be added to jewelry, but some items have some skills, and spellbooks that are made by players can get skills too.

5 mods can be imbued, not everything can get everything, but intensity doesn't matter per slot. Though some things have higher imbuing weight. For example, you can't imbue 15x5 skills on a ring, because that is too much property weight.