• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok my Statues are alive....Devs is this a halloween thing?

• Thread starter Dreamz_imported
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dreamz_imported

So I recall home a few minutes ago and as I walk into the house, my front door opens on it's own.

Obviously someone is there hidden. So I do the standard detect hidden and reveals through out the house and find nothing.

The door opens again. Then the other. Then one of my statues move....both are facing my doors.

They were facing south when I placed them, now they face North East and North West.

Did I miss something, or are statues alive?

If anyone wants to come see, go to cove on pacific and then head directly north out of the gate. You will see Gnath'tal standing there waiting on a GM.

D

Dreamz_imported

GM can't help me with it and after some thinking I think it's great. Going to leave them.

If anyone wants to see the house and statues, head to cove on pacific, then walk out the gate and head directly north. The house name is "The House of Dreamz".

You may have to wait a little bit to see it happen. It seems to be completely random as to happening, but pay close attention to the statues themselves. They move back and forth like a character or npc will if they sit still long enough. I just hope they don't walk off anytime soon.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please Re-Deed Your Veteran Reward Statues
Chrissay Zeeman
19 Sep 2009 18:09:20 EST
Due to a recent issue we are asking all players to re-deed their veteran reward statues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

(I do not know if it safe now - but there was a very serious issue with vet reward statues that could result in them coming alive, walking off and being permanently lost)

D

Dreamz_imported

I was rather enjoying the doors opening for me. Kind of nice.

Oh well, redeeding them now.

Thanks for the warning.

R

Radix

how funny!! this will make my house experience much more enjoyable!! i want some statues alive for me too!

How funny too that best ideas from devs are by accident xDD