• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

...ok let the fighting resume

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats reeb :D

let's continue the personal attacks, trolling, and general dissent.

here i'll even start...

tesla, you have WAY too much time on your hands.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats reeb :D

let's continue the personal attacks, trolling, and general dissent.

here i'll even start...

tesla, you have WAY too much time on your hands.
How did I know that if I scrolled down just a little, my name would be the first to pop up...

And lets see, I work 2 jobs (No not at Wal Mart either, jobs I have to fly to get to sometimes), have a full family life at home, that includes a 5 year old boy, a 6 month old boy and two teenage step children that want me to go to all the football games to watch them play or cheer... TONS of free time, I just know how to make time for things I enjoy in life without it cutting into things that I should be doing as a Husband, dad, father, son, boss, employee, co-worker, promoter and whatever else I decide, hell, I even make time to hit the gym every single day... I may have to hit it two or three times a day to get the full workout, but I still do it. Not to mention my lifelong love affair for wrestling and football. I get 2-5 hours of sleep whenever I can, I have no schedule for sleep, I get in what I can when I can... Sunday is my day off, that is the day that I make up for lost sleep, watch football, tell the kids to go outside and do something, and remind my amazingly 10 hot fiance why she is so in love with me, and why I am so in love with her... It's like my parents used to say, there should be 35 hours in every single day. ANd these are things I don't have HAVE have to do, I get GET get to do them.

That explain all that time on my hands?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm assuming you post on stratics 24/7 via blackberry.
24/7 really? How long does it take me to post something, what, 30 seconds, how many times do I post a day 4-5?

But yes I have an I-Phone, Blackberry, two laptops... I am sure I can fit it in somewhere.

And you would have to be on all day too to notice.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12 posts yesterday and 9 today. already? it's only 10:30 AM eastern time.

trying to stay away from RL attacks but i can't help it.

your a ****ing liar - you play UO and post on stratics all day long.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12 posts yesterday and 9 today. already? it's only 10:30 AM eastern time.

trying to stay away from RL attacks but i can't help it.

your a ****ing liar - you play UO and post on stratics all day long.
Wow, *closes blinds*.

What does it matter what I do anyway, why are you so obsessed with how much time I do what?

I hope you feel better after that. Hope you got it aaallll out, like a giant turd.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH! One more thing that DevilDriver band you have on your sig there, when they were called Area-51 and were a Metallica/Slayer tribute band before they met Dez they would beg me to book them in ANY show I could. I am still friends with both Johns.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
devildriver is the pinnacle of evolution in metal. they are the new pantera/slayer by any standards.

i would put their musical prowess up against any type of music in the world right now, except classical of course.

the new crap that's being force fed down people throats by the radio and television through pop culture is disgusting to say the least.

if metal didn't exist i would have eaten a bullet a long time ago.

S

suprshadow

both of you are honestly ruining this forum...... Honestly, instead of fighting in every single thread on stratics how about i make one called " Hail vs Tesla" and you guys can only fight in that one becauase honestly in every thread the subject has changed so that you two can fight..... like both of you stfu, you dont even fight about anything uo related..

S

suprshadow

looks at mag's post count. grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

M

mutau

*looks at Magdalene's countdown on Shadow* 3, 2.........................................................

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
both of you are honestly ruining this forum...... Honestly, instead of fighting in every single thread on stratics how about i make one called " Hail vs Tesla" and you guys can only fight in that one becauase honestly in every thread the subject has changed so that you two can fight..... like both of you stfu, you dont even fight about anything uo related..
I don't even know who the hell this guy even is *points up* look, he started it.

Z

Zambowow

How did I know that if I scrolled down just a little, my name would be the first to pop up...

And lets see, I work 2 jobs (No not at Wal Mart either, jobs I have to fly to get to sometimes), have a full family life at home, that includes a 5 year old boy, a 6 month old boy and two teenage step children that want me to go to all the football games to watch them play or cheer... TONS of free time, I just know how to make time for things I enjoy in life without it cutting into things that I should be doing as a Husband, dad, father, son, boss, employee, co-worker, promoter and whatever else I decide, hell, I even make time to hit the gym every single day... I may have to hit it two or three times a day to get the full workout, but I still do it. Not to mention my lifelong love affair for wrestling and football. I get 2-5 hours of sleep whenever I can, I have no schedule for sleep, I get in what I can when I can... Sunday is my day off, that is the day that I make up for lost sleep, watch football, tell the kids to go outside and do something, and remind my amazingly 10 hot fiance why she is so in love with me, and why I am so in love with her... It's like my parents used to say, there should be 35 hours in every single day. ANd these are things I don't have HAVE have to do, I get GET get to do them.

I also call BS. You're on here 24 f*****g 7 dude. :bs:

I even make time to hit the gym every single day... I may have to hit it two or three times a day to get the full workout, but I still do it.
are you serious....aren't you that red headed guy in your avatar pic? lol....

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also call BS. You're on here 24 f*****g 7 dude. :bs:

are you serious....aren't you that red headed guy in your avatar pic? lol....
Hey, not bad... Lets see what assumption you can come up with from a itty bitty picture that hardly shows my face? Even though this is a forum about a game.

Z

Zambowow

Hey, not bad... Lets see what assumption you can come up with from a itty bitty picture that hardly shows my face? Even though this is a forum about a game.
Thanks for the life story....but you're right, its about a game lol....

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the life story....but you're right, its about a game lol....
Now we're talking... It IS about a game, a game your not very good at.

And if you want my life story amigo, It should be released sometime in 2085... When I die at 105 years old.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now we're talking... It IS about a game, a game your not very good at.

And if you want my life story amigo, It should be released sometime in 2085... When I die at 105 years old.
Never happen, Were all gonna die in 2012. :thumbdown:

S

SUPRsalad

the world won't end in a bang, kaleb.. its more like a wimper..

S

SUPRsalad

resourceful men will live alright... competent men will be alright..
Men with guns *cough* will be alright..

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
boris, boris the blade? you mean... boris the bullet dodger?

why do they call him the bullet dodger?

because he dodges bullets...

guy ritchey ftw

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
boris, boris the blade? you mean... boris the bullet dodger?

why do they call him the bullet dodger?

because he dodges bullets...

guy ritchey ftw
"AVI! Pull ya socks up! "

LOL

Pretty much all his dialogue were classic lines.