• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OK Legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You have my attention. Work with your Mods or deal with me.

By this, I mean I have zero tolerance for mod bashing. You have issues? Read the RoC. There are ways to to deal with Mod issues. Take it to the admins...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
L

Lord Urza

a "Mod" are those of us who attend to the forums, make sure everyone behaves, and conforms to the ROC ( Rules of Conduct) then smack you on your hand when you dont.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tiptoes past Kelmo,wipes sweat from brow* whew made it
*Tiptoes right behind Rumil even though he's a stranger seems a good choice to hide behind him, eyes focused on this new apparition. Not one sound made and waits to see what is happening.*

S

skeletonbones

oh i'm defntly mod bashing now... you just wait 'n see...

j/k ;d

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You have fine mods here. Just know, I will not see them abused. You got mod issues, even with me. Take it too the admins. Review the RoC. There is an email address there.

No mod stands alone on my watch.

S

skeletonbones

YES SIR!!! *salutes* 10-4 roger whiskey hotel, those scumbags have been warned! SIR! *re-salutes*

I

IRS

You have fine mods here. Just know, I will not see them abused. You got mod issues, even with me. Take it too the admins. Review the RoC. There is an email address there.

No mod stands alone on my watch.
Everyone knows admins do nothing about biased mods, excuse me but I think Ill pass on the worship me Im Kelmo thread.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Everyone knows admins do nothing about biased mods, excuse me but I think Ill pass on the worship me Im Kelmo thread.
And yet, you did not.

Just saying.

I do know admins consider every message sent them.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Silly IRS at least he didnt delete your post like he did with mine.

They hate it when they get belittled.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omni I think you just like being the Devil's Advocate (someone who takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with for the sake of argument).

Sometimes it can liven up a chat I admit, but there are times remaining quiet is the best thing. (my opinion)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm gonna post this in the thread Kelmo started, because everyone reads what's in Kelmo's thread :)

I'm a laid back guy. I said last night, I am probably one of the only guys around whose kids when they get in trouble, beg and plead "wait till daddy gets home, let him spank us!"
But everyone has their limits. I had a bad day yesterday, and was barely controllin my temper on several fronts. But I was pushed. I'm done with that.

I've been in management in one form or another for most of my life. I prefer to work with my employees, teach them, train them, show them where the limits are. But when I reach the point I feel I cannot do anymore with them, then I start writing them up and letting them go.

This is a job, Modding is not the glamourous life you might think it is. And so, like my rl job, I have tried to show some of you where the limits are. But you always push the envelope.

It's a crying shame Kelmo, who is tasked with modding the busiest board on stratics, as well as assisting on every board, had to spend his time here.
I thank you Kelmo, I needed the break. I am back and ready to assume control.

Now, to clarify a few points that were made yesterday.
1. PvP thread...you don't own it, Stratics does. If it gets out of hand, and stays that way, I won't hesitate to close it again. And I don't give a damn how long it has been open, (yes I can say damn *nods*) or who cries about it. Try me.

2. Abuse of power. I think I am fair. Have an issue? notify the admins...
No more public pancakes about mods, any of us. Try it.

3. I'm not here all the time. I work long hours, and have a side job on top of that. But trust me when I say I always look at who has been actioned in my absence, and make note of it.

4. And from the original post, in the PvP thread, taht you guys like so much, a few quotes:

Less moderated does not mean un-moderated.
A few things that should not be in this thread:

Personal Attacks
Real Life attacks
Name Calling
Profanity
No accusing others of using Hacks or Exploits
If a post is slightly off-kilter, I will PM the poster to edit it. Wanton disregard will get a PM informing of infraction points.

No more warnings.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a "Mod" are those of us who attend to the forums, make sure everyone behaves, and conforms to the ROC ( Rules of Conduct) then smack you on your hand when you dont.
Your sure thats not Nuns?

j/k

Mod is a fireman puts out fires were ever they occur.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You said wonton now I want chinesse foods.

sorryss Ive bveen drinkingg all nigutgh!

V

Vyal

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBXMu2zPL04&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBXMu2zPL04&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* throws her a can of coke *

Considering it was thrown open very carefully :pint:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*splashed, shocked, glares at thrower and giggles* Hummmm thanks *drinks whats left inside the can which isn't much *

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet u guys were the kids that played t-ball without keeping score huh?

Everybodies a winner!!! :mf_prop::mf_prop::mf_prop::mf_prop::mf_prop::mf_prop:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, someone just kidnapped the mailman.. I'm sure it is on its way via the underworld :) For all we know it might be in the Cavern of the Discarded hehe

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy Christ Zalan is a mod? Lol. If they only knew his credentials were forged! I demand you to pay for a uO account for me to play on or I will be forced to rat you out!!!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy Christ Zalan is a mod? Lol. If they only knew his credentials were forged! I demand you to pay for a uO account for me to play on or I will be forced to rat you out!!!
Omni see you still love UO. Your not the angry disgruntled vet we thought you were ^^

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omni see you still love UO. Your not the angry disgruntled vet we thought you were ^^
Hummm I don't know he seems pretty angry and disgruntled to me *snickers* :grouphug:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let me play one of your accounts zalan! or ill give you mine and you can have it but you gotta let me play on it on legends! lol!

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WILL THE REAL OMNI PLEASE STAND UP!

I'm the real Omni *straightens wig and throws up a peace sign*

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your wit is amazing, I must really have to think to outsmart your juvenile comebacks.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Thank You! We love you too :) Now tell me who you are in the game otherwise nevermind you.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL

I don't think half these guys even have an account anymore :p They just like to show up and talk about how good they used to be.

I used to have one fine built '65 Mustang...but it doesn't entitle me to talk trash to John Force ;)
That was then, this is now.

I think this thread has served it's usefullness.

Status
Not open for further replies.