• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok LAG in minimized mode 2d client no lag in full screen wtf?

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got a brand new state of the art cpu have a razor gaming mouse everything is top of the line but i cant get the game to run with out lag when in minimized mode in full mode it runs fine. but in minimized mode which i use the mouse lags horribly and the game is way slow i have tried everything and cannot fix it no matter what i try in the menus ... why is this happening after i have state of the art cpu and gear anyone please this is madening I USE 2D client

ElvishArcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been a while since I played, but there used to be a button that you could set to "Run Mouse in a seperate thread/window" or something of the sorts... did you try that already? It used to be what I had to do when I used a roller ball type gaming mouse back in the day.