• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ok, im missing something!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
navigating around the new stuff here, but right off i see something im missing.

on the old forums they had those little symbols that told you if you have posted in that thread, which threads where 'on fire!' and the such.

if there something like that here?

i cant see it if there is.
and man, i miss that old theme, the lava marble UO one, i got real use to that one!
we need to get one of the artsy fartsy people to make that theme for us here!
ill donate a dollar through paypal for it!
thats right people, a whole dollar!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and where does it say who'd the moderators for what pages?

i need to know who i can cut down safely in what forum!!!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok, i see it.

what happens is it put the avatar on the main page of who created the thread.
then if you have posted in that thread it puts a little mini avatar of yours ontop of their avatar.
k, sneaky!
but im onto you now Mr. NewForums!
your secrets will be revealed to me!

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't particularly miss the "on fire" symbols.

Mostly because they were 100% worthless, since every single thread in UHall was always "on fire," demanding my immediate attention.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Moderators can now be viewed above forums:

As well as above threads:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well.... this is certainly going to take some getting used to... I have Trophies???? How interesting.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Well.... this is certainly going to take some getting used to... I have Trophies???? How interesting.
Please let me know if I can help with anything. Your post title will be reset to "Stratics Legend" the next time the user cache is rebuilt. Instructions for correcting your signature are here. You may find a more familiar theme here:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Been playing about a bit with that forum style... I actually think I like this animate one... Just is going to be a bit weird for awhile is all but it's actually not that bad. I'm liking it. I am certain this is much faster.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like that the old hot topic icon is gone, but the forum looks a lot better without it. Not that having an indicator is bad, but the forum looks less cluttered without it, and the icon being used looked pretty bad by today's standards. Like the Like function a LOT.

There is a lot I like about this XenForo forum, but details on that are for another topic.