• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Parry] Ok I must be a total Newb

R

Rocklin

I haven't trained Parry in about two years. And I haven't been playing that long after a break.

I am at the animal pens and I have sheep there. I target double click them in combat and when they get close they hit me maybe three or four times and then walk away. I am tabbing out when they start to hit me, if I don't I one shot them. How do I keep them attacking me?

*edit*

For some reason, with one two sheep on me, they would disengage and walk away in the Jhelom pens. Not elsewhere.

Z

Zylvia

I used to do this at the sheep pen at Yew, with 8-9 sheep without any problem..

G

gmcbroom

When you say tab out do you mean your going into peace mode? If your still aggroed on them they'd eventually die or try to escape in this case walk away from you. Make sure after you hit them once that you using a weaponskill your not trained in and two that you immediately go to peace mode. Even after that I still get the occasional sheep that do as yours did but not often. Also you might try getting 6 sheep to attack you instead of 2. That way a few usually stick around.

R

RichDC

Re: Ok I must be a total Newb
Yes, Yes you are :p

Joking, Try out delucia near the healers hut and round the mountains to the north. Pull the 4 from the north into town and then attack the 4 in town. Eventually anothe 4 will spawn in town meaning youll have 12...Niiice :p

Oh, occasionally some will wander. Make sure you wait for them to walk a few paces and then attack them and insta tab out(so you dont kill them)