• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] ok i finally decided to to install EC but have probs

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Guys I installed The EC but have some probs. Well a friend of mine tolkd me to install Pinco's UI while i am at it..Well for some backround info i have a NVIDEA GeForce 6700XL graphic card (a bit old yes but according to EA should work)
Well my prob is if press esc to enter the settings menue I dont have a "clickable" button for me to confirm the settings instead only the "reset" button is highlighted..and if i press that i crash...Any Ideas? I turned my firewall off while installing because i reckoned that some info might have been blocked when i downloaded it the other 3 times...and deinsalled it ..then reinstalled etc

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Guys I installed The EC but have some probs. Well a friend of mine tolkd me to install Pinco's UI while i am at it..Well for some backround info i have a NVIDEA GeForce 6700XL graphic card (a bit old yes but according to EA should work)
Well my prob is if press esc to enter the settings menue I dont have a "clickable" button for me to confirm the settings instead only the "reset" button is highlighted..and if i press that i crash...Any Ideas? I turned my firewall off while installing because i reckoned that some info might have been blocked when i downloaded it the other 3 times...and deinsalled it ..then reinstalled etc
post a screenshot, it's the better way to understand...

Ivor_MacGregor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just an update.... We ended up fixing his issue. If I remember, it was something to do with maximizing the game window and his firewall. I will post more if I can recall.