• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OK I am WTFing all over the place!

L

LizzyT

So I log in. NO people. I am on a newbie char (my main acct was hacked long ago so I don't have an LA char on this acct) and there are no MOONGATES? How the hell do I GET anywhere? My sorry behind is not running from Brit.
*logout*
=(

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds like your client is bugged - you might want to reinstall.

L

LizzyT

I didn't run. I let everyone else fight and I watched. :p Running wasn't necessary. But I also had a mount so the process was ever-so-slightly quicker. And WOW. That was a blast from the past.

L

LizzyT

Basara...not sure, but where are the ppl on this server? Luna?

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LizzyT Sweety, there are some of us on the server, a whopping 10 maybe lol but yes someone is always on. Most of the time we doing our own thing, fishing, mining, hunting etc. If you need anything please let me know, and yes hun there are moongates still!

Belszy

Penana Car

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't run. I let everyone else fight and I watched. :p Running wasn't necessary. But I also had a mount so the process was ever-so-slightly quicker. And WOW. That was a blast from the past.
Sure is a blast from the past IAmSeReNiTy, sweet cheeks. I've sure missed having you around buttercup. If you need anything at all, give me a dingle honey bunny. Looking forward to it, sugar cakes! :next:

Penany wanny
Holla atchya boy.

Last edited:
L

LizzyT

Somebunny sure woke up on da wong side of da eety beety bed toooday.

LOL

Seriously, I really don't care who you are. I got the RTB thingie and thought I would see what's going on. I have no ilk with anyone - honestly, though your name rings a bell, I have no idea who you are. *shrugs* But whatever it was, it was 8 years ago. In the grand scheme, it shouldn't mean much. Hope your life has been well.

Belzy: :heart: :heart: :heart: Do I have you on icq? I just dusted that bad boy off to see if anyone I knew was on it...not looking good. lol

Penana Car

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebunny sure woke up on da wong side of da eety beety bed toooday.

LOL

Seriously, I really don't care who you are. I got the RTB thingie and thought I would see what's going on. I have no ilk with anyone - honestly, though your name rings a bell, I have no idea who you are. *shrugs* But whatever it was, it was 8 years ago. In the grand scheme, it shouldn't mean much. Hope your life has been well.

Belzy: :heart: :heart: :heart: Do I have you on icq? I just dusted that bad boy off to see if anyone I knew was on it...not looking good. lol
Oh don't worry thweetheart. ;) I was eyeing his post up all day but he's all yours. I'll take the next "charming" hunk that comes my way. I hope you get the drift, sister. :rolleyes: Toodles!