• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, here it is.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am backing out of the race.

Nobody here likes me... I didn't know.

I don't HAVE to back out... But it means respect when you back out of a race. I don't want to anger anyone else, or start more problems. So Pink , if your chosen, it's all yours.

Just remember, Obama had all the support in the world, but it turned out he doesn't know what he's doing, and is a lame president that's gonna get us in even MORE trouble. So there you have it. I withdraw.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like you Tesla, but you are currently are not yourself. I want the old Tesla back, just take it easy, relax, maybe take a break from UO.. Stray away from the current guilds you hang out with.. (Join mine?)

You gotta be in the right mindset to post on here, you can easily get carried away. I have done so in the past and normally do on occasion. But it does not make people hate me.

We have been bitter allies and enemies in the past, and believe me, I have seen you do better. You have massive potential my friend..

S

SUPRsalad

Agreed. Nobody ever said they didn't like you. I roose a bit, but its just roosin.
I respect your decision.
Just try to take some of the criticism constructively.

also, an ego is a good thing. egos make the world go round, so long as nobody knows they are there. ;)

B

Budweiser

I don't HAVE to back out... But it means respect when you back out of a race. I don't want to anger anyone else, or start more problems. So Pink , if your chosen, it's all yours.

Just remember, Obama had all the support in the world, but it turned out he doesn't know what he's doing, and is a lame president that's gonna get us in even MORE trouble. So there you have it. I withdraw.

Can i have your stuff?

B

Balian of Asgard

Tesla, i like what you do for the game, in the game.
and its a shame that all that crap happened to you at an auction that you were doing for the good of the uo community.
i dont think you deserved that and i lost what ever respect i had for the accused, i dont know them really at all.

Fyi, i have no vote for anyone nominated, if it mattered
but i do like PF's screenies

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's not get overly dramatic.
I'm not going to appoint anyone tomorrow. To be true I'm not going to appoint anyone - the admin team will. The candidates' posting history, infraction etc. will be looked into, we are going to discuss each poster, ask the chosen one(s) to fill our form and then decide. This is what happens "behind the scenes" every time someone is hired.

S

SUPRsalad

I know it seems like I've been campaigning pretty hard, and its true, its not that big of a deal, but I really do care about my forums. How else would I spend my coffee morning ritual?

Clearly, I would make a horrible mod. I tend to talk too much/get carried away, and in no way are my posts 'unbiased'.

choose wisely, there are so many more like me.

S

suprshadow

Let's not get overly dramatic.
I'm not going to appoint anyone tomorrow. To be true I'm not going to appoint anyone - the admin team will. The candidates' posting history, infraction etc. will be looked into, we are going to discuss each poster, ask the chosen one(s) to fill our form and then decide. This is what happens "behind the scenes" every time someone is hired.
i have no chance then. If your checking post history lol

S

SUPRsalad

you never HAD a chance. you're shadow. go kill someone. Oh and if yr gonna take a break, can i please use the kryss i gave you while yr gone?

S

ShaunOfPac

I hate Obama. We agreee on this.

Now back to business. . .

SHAUN FOR MOD