OK Devs..

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

five oclock

hey Devs,

Ok I understand that events are gone. Ok thats understandable...But I just went to brit castle in tram and seen the two lanterns there. One saying the battle of Yew Continues..Ok. But the other one..

It says Items found under Minoc are not part of the event. 1/6/07. Ok. thats been over a year now!! You mean to tell me NO devs have looked at any of this stuff for over a year and thought hey we need to remove this?

Ok thats all. Thank you for reading
Im off to find some more ore.

S

Sky-byte

Probably,
and if I remember right, there's still that letter from the ophidians lying on the ground by Skara Brae.

M

Millie

When the EM event was still going on. Persons or Guild, I'm not sure who it was. Tamed and released dragons down there as a Non-EM event. Since there was confusion over it the lantern was placed in the castle to clear it up. As for moving stuff look at Trinsic. that was left over from the Tal event. I enjoy the caves left under Minco, so I guess overlooking somethings is not all that bad.

F

five oclock

LoL..
thank you..aye I remember the whole event very well
and I also remember the group of people who did this little trick
and also the first person to find this so called treasure this group put there.

My only thought was this. It has been over a year now. And that lantern is still up. Im like hello? Does anyone who does the programming for this game check this stuff and remove it? I mean I know the luna libary is still burning... I also know that we will never see that third part of the dungeon that our Great Event person made thats in that underground cave outside of Yew.

Also what about that cave in Ish. That you had to say the secret password. When you got in tho there was those 8 virtues symbols and the coffins by them? Plus also the Time lords?

And also other stuff that still spawns from events of years gone by...but still... Heck...lets see what old quests we can find that should of been removed A long time ago..that are still in the game...I mean is it really that hard to remove this stuff? really now?

Thanks for reading.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When the EM event was still going on. Persons or Guild, I'm not sure who it was. Tamed and released dragons down there as a Non-EM event. Since there was confusion over it the lantern was placed in the castle to clear it up. As for moving stuff look at Trinsic. that was left over from the Tal event. I enjoy the caves left under Minco, so I guess overlooking somethings is not all that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was persons, and its not our fault that we were able to pull the wool over the eyes of some.