• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oi Vey!!

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Crazy Fireball

The boarding groups where made to help us, and cut the shuffle.. but no, now people just beg you to be in the boarding groups, and it annoys me just as much.

I kinda miss shuffle, and want it back, :hahaha:

S

Squeaker

I have yet to join a boss battle without any friends since the new boarding groups. It's hard enough to just get on a cart without all of the requests. It does make it easier when I'm with them but not so much when I'm running on my own in the mornings. Toons usually show up one at a time then - all randoms to each other so why bother with boarding groups? Other than to exclude someone for usually a silly reason...

L

Little Sadie

I really like them for mints. I can make sure I go with toons that carry gags higher then leve 3 and 4 in bullions. I get requests in the CFO and as soon as I accept I add on small suits. I feel bad for the small suits literally left in the dust in battles.

S

SSniffleslam

I actually enjoyed the boarding groups for the front three's when New Mewn was getting her Boss suit parts - but I have to agree, it's a little annoying everywhere else.

C

Crazy Fireball

I really like them for mints. I can make sure I go with toons that carry gags higher then leve 3 and 4 in bullions. I get requests in the CFO and as soon as I accept I add on small suits. I feel bad for the small suits literally left in the dust in battles.
I Bring in the little suits to because everyone wants the hollys, i just make sure they have gags, lol.

L

Loopy Moe 27

.I kinda miss shuffle, and want it back, :hahaha:
I admit the constant requests get annoying, but i have found that if you are patient the boarding groups can make getting into boss fights and such with good experienced toons easier. You can also usually tell you are getting a request from a baby toon when you get it the MINUTE you walk within ten feet of them. But REALLY? you MISS shuffling!?!? lol jk

C

Crazy Fireball

I admit the constant requests get annoying, but i have found that if you are patient the boarding groups can make getting into boss fights and such with good experienced toons easier. You can also usually tell you are getting a request from a baby toon when you get it the MINUTE you walk within ten feet of them. But REALLY? you MISS shuffling!?!? lol jk
LOL, i do!

Lol we can shuffle on sundays so everyone gets pissed :p

P

Pinky Pepperpow

well i was just liking the boarding until today! When some how i got sucked into a group i didn't ask to accept. Now I have two toons that can't do anything in river cuz it says they are in boarding group and can't load elevator without leader, but there IS NOT LEADER.

I've logged out, rebooted and done everything I can. Even uninstalled TT and reinstalled. Still shows me in boarding groups. I know another toon this is happening too. Miss Snowy....are you still in the same mess?

I can only play Raven.....GRR! But since playing Raven I'm getting further along in sell. Thanks Sean for hanging out with me today and to all the other friends who VP'd with Raven :)

In summary, I like the boarding...just not today!

C

Crazy Fireball

well i was just liking the boarding until today! When some how i got sucked into a group i didn't ask to accept. Now I have two toons that can't do anything in river cuz it says they are in boarding group and can't load elevator without leader, but there IS NOT LEADER.

I've logged out, rebooted and done everything I can. Even uninstalled TT and reinstalled. Still shows me in boarding groups. I know another toon this is happening too. Miss Snowy....are you still in the same mess?

I can only play Raven.....GRR! But since playing Raven I'm getting further along in sell. Thanks Sean for hanging out with me today and to all the other friends who VP'd with Raven :)

In summary, I like the boarding...just not today!
:p Well im glad that raven is getting far in sell, i dont like that you want me to train my gags :((

Rofl other than that they rcok/