• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it was gonna escalate to that point of silliness, someone'd call me a cry-baby, useless, clueless... Mock me, come back at me with smart talk. No problem though.

It seems some people simply cannot accept a few things even when they hit them right on the head- or do they even PvP?.. Oh right I forgot, on the Net you are what you say you are, BBQLou.

That'd be a PvP God with his.. *Cough* UOAssist macros set so good that you appear to be cheating to "ignorants" like me.

I'll be fair here okay? No really.
Truth is YOU may not be cheating(thus, you are not as fast as these guys, believe you me).
Truth also is if you are NOT cheating and we ever fight I'll be able to tell.
Truth, finally, is that no matter how hard you try to justify the things I experience in Felucca, Yew Gate the last 2 weeks BUT ESPECIALLY the past 4 days.. There simply is no other explanation.

I guess you know better than 4-5 people testing cheats between them succesfully. So I rest my case and I hope this thread gets locked too to be honest.

Oh and keep your tips to yourself, thanks a lot. :scholar:

Status
Not open for further replies.