• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Oh the Weather outside is....NASTY!!

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!
As some of you know certain parts of the US are being impacted by a major winter storm. And guess what..I'm smack in it :D. We have been told that if there are power outages, it could last for as much as 5 days before power is restored. So far so good and mine is still hanging in there, but more ice and snow are expected through Thursday evening.
IF per chance my power does go out, Saturdays event: Shadows from the Mist: The Search..will be postponed until I return. Hopefully I will be able to get a message to you if it is. I will be coming on Baja each day till then to let you know I am still around so you guys will know. If you dont hear from me before then, then *poof fizzle fizzle* its out.
Anyone else who is being impacted by this storm..please stay safe, dont travel unless necessary, and stay warm!
Hope to see you Saturday!!
Crysania

ps: The Valentine event for 2/14/14, posted earlier WILL happen even if my internet is down..( I has connections :p)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Finally found something strong enough to defeat an EM......Mother Nature. Stay safe!