• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

oh hi

G

Hello legends! How is UO treating you all. I was bored and decided to surf some of my old forums and saw a rockem farewell
made me a little sad even though he was basically done when I was playing a few years back. It is truely sad to see him finally leave.

How you all doing? how are the vets doing on this shard now? you all still even around? I see omnicron is still here but he could never stay away. I bet he still sucks at teh PvP ^_-

I think I may just sign on under my thief and hang out in fel/brit bank and see whats going on. I hope UO is treating you all very well and I miss my friends greatly.

Love,
-Rolls Royce, Ronald Mcdonald, Marc Anthony

P.S. does wicked delish still paly?

G

thou art mean good sir, I still have the gloves I bought off you
if my accounts have not been hacked by now lol

G

Rolls! *POUNCE* omgooses I miss you! I still have that ossy named "Rolls Sexed Me"! Rawr!

P

Pewny Masakra

ya actually you're right my gear sucks cause i just started over again... on LS this time tho :p

W

WILLIE!!

Hail Rolls...

no i dont play UO anymore....

I play WOW with Moak on Guldan....

Ill AIM u sometime.

I

imported_Bullet

LOL I have a leather armour suit made by ronald mcdonald that is a keepsake. Is that your crafter?

G

Dont worry about aiming him, that [censored] dosnt return your messages....hes a damned hater.