• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OH EM GEE!!

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Little Sadie

Wow! This is the last time I will be attending the Stratics runs. I came expecting chaos, confusion, shuffling, and pancakes. I get there only to find toons following directions and behaving. What the hell was that about? I am speechless! I've got better things to do on a Sunday night then to hang out with you people!!! :D

F

Fangs McWolf

Wow! This is the last time I will be attending the Stratics runs. I came expecting chaos, confusion, shuffling, and pancakes. I get there only to find toons following directions and behaving. What the hell was that about? I am speechless! I've got better things to do on a Sunday night then to hang out with you people!!! :D
Don't let it get to you, it should return to its chaotic state in a couple of weeks when people stop going with what really works and go with buzzing in a billion directions. :)

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little Sadie jumped in front of the pan when I was trying to hit the pan. Personally I was offended by this. She could have at least stopped what she was doing, came over, said a few kind words, and got back to hitting the pan. Instead she just kept on going. This interfered with a personal goal of mine. Lets get it together people.

LOL

S

SSniffleslam

HeeeeHeeeHeee! That's all I can say. I'm glad I could be really confusing for some of you by bringing the two sally's to the CJ tonight. The kiddo played tonight for the first time in a long time.

L

Little Sadie

Whatever Elga! I was about to freaking die and needed toon up! Didn't you see I was down to 134 laff! How rude not to look out for us little toons. I would have thought it would be better teamwork in Stratics. I want to win! I cannot believe I almost didn't make it because you chose not to toon me. If it wasn't for Susan and her toon up unite I would now be looking at my toes back at the pg. No thanks to YOU!

Oh and our team only seated 9 jurors. That doesn't cut it people!

And don't get me started on Lemontoes!

A

ATIV7220

Awesome runs tonight. Only one thing confused me - people in the CJ said the jury box moves! I never see it move! What's going on?

Then I realized they meant it's in a different position from one CJ to another. It doesn't actually move while you're in there...:twak:

S

SSniffleslam

Yeah, it does, actually. It moves - albeit slowly - back and forth while you're trying to shoot toons into the chairs. It's hard to notice unless you're paying CLOSE attention. But if you want to verify it, shoot two toons in a row, and look, they won't land in the same spot - the jury box IS moving.

L

Little Sadie

I thought the cannons move slightly as you shoot from one time to the other. Shows how much I pay attention!

:bs: Go play with the CCG or sumthing!!
Wait! What? I thought this was the CCG? Are you serious?

G

Granjell

Yeah, that was me that asked about the jury box moving. I could swear I had myself lined up, but they never land in the seat twice in a row. You've got to be tweaking the controls constantly. But we seated TEN, which is a personal best for me. Thanks to the toons who know what they're doing in there!!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

OK, I tried to be civil but when I see the abuse going on here against one of my good friends I just cant stand by and watch it. Elga, you totally ruined our CJ run. Seriously. Have you ever really watched that bear get hit by evidence??? The way his/her legs fly? I mean really. I laughed so hard everytime that I am SURE it delayed my hitting the pan, well probably not but it COULD have. And then you continually positioned yourself just in front of me and to my left so I watched it everytime. And then at least once, you ran right in front of me when you went for evidence RIGHT when I threw it and it hit you instead of the pan. That cost us at least another 2 seconds of panning. Elga, you should know better!!:lick:

L

Little Sadie

Yes it was definitely Elga being the problem child. I think he should just move to AC and play slots on Sunday nights. Leave the boss runs for the more compassionate and caring toons. :yell:

I won't tell you how bad he was in the VP. I just can't.......

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wateva's, all ya'll's don't know me and how I play MY game. This is about ME and meeting my personal goals.

F

Fangs McWolf

Awesome runs tonight. Only one thing confused me - people in the CJ said the jury box moves! I never see it move! What's going on?

Then I realized they meant it's in a different position from one CJ to another. It doesn't actually move while you're in there...:twak:
During the jury seating round, it is moving backwards (away from the canons) rather slowly. One time, run up to the jury stand and then don't click on the bears words, just let it time out so that you're not at the canons. You'll see it moving then.

As a reminder, don't fire off toons to seat in the jury when it's 20 to 30 seconds, otherwise a cog will very likely take over the seat and we won't be able to get it back.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it moves. We were standing on it the time we intentionally lost and we were going up down left right.

As for the rest of this thread.. all i can say is lol

S

SSniffleslam

It's just good to know that MOST of us can have a sense of humor about these things! :D

Z

ZippyW

How DARE any of you criticize one of our runs! Don't you realize that we are the best there is, so you absolutely must be a huge whiner and complainer to pick apart anything that we do! If WE do it, it MUST be perfect!! This is SERIOUS business, and we will NOT tolerate anyone not obeying our unwritten rules in a totally subserviant way, especially any new toons to Stratics! Now, no more mentioning of anything you didn't particularly understand or like! Everyone with half a brain knows that! LOL :spider:

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I can say is, last night went extremely well from my perspective. Hanging back on the stairs and stepping up to board the next load seemed to really help people realize who was planning to board and who wasn't, which kept the mad rush to a minimum from either side in the VP and helped ease confusion. At least it did for me. :lick: I think the 'crane' and 'stomp' bubbles helped a lot in the CFO as well... maybe we should do that more often as it gives a better idea of who is doing what since nearly everybody has Speedchat+ now. CJ went very well. We seated 9 in our run and with the awesome stunning we had him down in under 15 minutes. :D

C

Crazy Fireball

Whoah Whoah!

Terri - being a friend of yours - and the tough CJ's we have - we know some groups Suck.

pancakes and complaing WILL NOT solve these problems. Why the HELL do we fight and fight and complain and bash echother, when most of your a adults! Damn! Really, this is upsetting to me - i thought last night was SO good! But no i was wrong!

Im not calling anyone immature, but im deffently saying Terri and elga fighting is very rude. Its stupid to fight with echother!

Go ahead and rip apart my posts - complain and nag that a teenage boy trys to act more matture and not fight with people and post pictures, quote echother and yell back and fourth.

G

Granjell

Well, see, Terri is a Bunny and Elga is a Bear -- two natural enemies who should never have been on a run together. I suggest we segregate by species next time and see how that goes.

C

Crazy Fireball

Well, see, Terri is a Bunny and Elga is a Bear -- two natural enemies who should never have been on a run together. I suggest we segregate by species next time and see how that goes.
Lol that could work.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoah Whoah!

Terri - being a friend of yours - and the tough CJ's we have - we know some groups Suck.

pancakes and complaing WILL NOT solve these problems. Why the HELL do we fight and fight and complain and bash echother, when most of your a adults! Damn! Really, this is upsetting to me - i thought last night was SO good! But no i was wrong!

Im not calling anyone immature, but im deffently saying Terri and elga fighting is very rude. Its stupid to fight with echother!

Go ahead and rip apart my posts - complain and nag that a teenage boy trys to act more matture and not fight with people and post pictures, quote echother and yell back and fourth.
Dude... seriously.. it's all a joke, man..

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lick: Last night was just proof that we aren't out to get anyone and if things happen, they just do. No need to start a silly thread pointing fingers at people and they get the tizzy in a bubble! If this thread was serious, we'd be breaking all kind of rules and stuff.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.
Cuz Sally B and Terri totally violated my right to rule C of the Stratics ROC. They got in my personal bubble and stuff. But if it eva happens again, I'm totally hitting the moderator button!

See everyone again next Sunday!! :hug:

S

Squeaker

Too funny! A little misunderstanding but all taken care of... I'm glad everyone had great runs last night - it was needed I think. That's what this group is all about!

And I agree, Lemon really needs help. He's a bit too quiet - never know what he's up to!

C

Crazy Fireball

Lol sorry i cant follow along!

:D but lemon, To quite.

A

ATIV7220

No way! I might be a dog, and one of the few, but I NEED all these stupid (oops) cats. They make these runs so much EASIER than any other dog I've met. With all the black cats crossing my path you'd think I'd be doomed, but we keep coming out victorious!:thumbup: