Oh Christmas Tree

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Squeaker

I just walked by my computer where I have the kitten is hypnotized by her tree... I noticed a couple of problems with it:

It's crooked - that's just wrong. Who puts up a crooked tree?

And it has squirrel nuts on it. I hate squirrels - they throw crap at ya.

On the plus side, it does match my wallpaper.

C

Crazy Fireball

I just walked by my computer where I have the kitten is hypnotized by her tree... I noticed a couple of problems with it:

It's crooked - that's just wrong. Who puts up a crooked tree?

And it has squirrel nuts on it. I hate squirrels - they throw crap at ya.

On the plus side, it does match my wallpaper.
I Saw that when i tped to you, i think they tryed to add all the things that give you laugh from each playrground

S

Sarcatstic

Ok let me get this picture right? A nutty cat is standing looking at a tree? And the cat is crooked? All my cats act crooked!

I worry more when its a dog is looking at one of my trees! Yikes!

;-)~

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I don't care who looks at my trees I only worry when the dog starts giving me the crazy eye and licks its jawls. thats when I know it's teleporting time!

K

Kippy

I don't care who looks at my trees I only worry when the dog starts giving me the crazy eye and licks its jawls. thats when I know it's teleporting time!
I wouldn't worry about the crazy eyed dog, beware of the ones that look very sweet! :eyes::violin::flame:

M

Minette the Mini Cat

oh are you kidding me.... hmm well then..
idk if its the crooked tree or not but you bought it!
( the nice dog thing is right by the way, nice dogs are to be watched :) )
and to fix the tree.... stand tall and dont stare at it for longer then 30 mins :D

S

Squeaker

What? You guys let a dog near my tree? No wonder I feel the need to clean the house. And I can't stop staring at it, have to watch for the dogs now!

Merry Christmas everyone. Time to wake up the house - this is the only day of the year they won't argue about getting out of bed at least.