Official Statement from Pan Arcane

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2003
The Lake Austin Forum is a place for general discussion about Ultima Online, Lake Austin, and shard activites.

Although my views have been seen by some as confrontational or flat out unnecessary, I have upheld the purpose of this forum to the best of my ability as an extremely competant player. Along with my guild, I have been a contributor to Lake Austin since the day that it opened. In my own opinion, our 'Arcane' creation is the face of Lake Austin as it ever were. Pan Arcane is a face of Lake Austin. Soldevi Arcane (aka Multani) is a face of Lake Austin. We have genuinely imprinted our names on this shard like no others ever have.

I have always supported my views on this forum with my actions which have took place in the game. I have never willfully disappeared without notice, or involunteeringly neglected to support my words with my actions. I have always handled concerns, doubt, and defamation of my charater accordingly. I will never waiver my rights of expression for the gain of any individuals, guilds or organizations and to salvage their reputations. In other words, I will always stand for who I am and everything that I express. We will always be the face of Lake Austin - and during my tenure as a player we have let nobody walk over us.

Today as my future as a player is nears its final destiny in the coming days, weeks or months I have chosen to cease my future as a member of this forum or the Stratics community. This situation has been very stressful for Multani, our guild and me. To have our ability to express ourselves freely on a forum that we represent as well as any other player(s) taken away has been very difficult. However, I feel that for the integrity of Lake Austin I will not support such a place that will condone this.

To all of my fellow players I vouch great regard and respect to you all, including the moderators and the people that operate Ultima Online Stratics as it is today. In the meanwhile, the legend that is Pan Arcane will forever exist as it ever were, within the confines of Ultima Online and a shard that this forum truly misrepresents. There are great people and then there are those people that are great players. May the people do the talking, and the players do the walking.

I will make no further statement, but to say that each day I have spent on Lake Austin - and each moment I have enjoyed here on Stratics has been pleasurable. I will take these memories with me wherever I go. Thank you Petra for this opportunity to make my peace.

Once and for all,

Pan Arcane the man - the myth? The Legend.

A

Az of DSR

lol, a dumb game too. Are you the guy from the wow south park episode with the carpal tunnel gloves? Crumbs collecting on your belly. haha

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
Luna Atl
This thread has been given the Pan Arcane mushroom stamp seal of approval.

Brought to you by the committee responsible for the we're tossers foundation (WTF).