• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Of the kotl

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking to purchase complete plate suit, also interested if you only have single plate pieces, need ring , bracelet, weapon and shield as well.

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still looking for plate legs, arms, and helm, also need a bracelet. Thanks to Haidon and landicine for hooking me up with a few pieces so far

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still looking for plate arms, legs, and helm
What are you paying for all three pieces? I have about 650 pieces left too if there is anything else you might need. (no bone helms)

Last edited:

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
What are you paying for all three pieces? I have about 650 pieces left too if there is anything else you might need. (no bone helms)
Not to hijack the thread but I too am looking for Kotl armor. I am looking for the following:
Full Plate Set of The Kotl
Full Plate Set Of The Kotl W/Female Plate
Longsword Of The Kotl
Broadsword Of The Kotl
ICQ me and we can discuss pricing. Thanks.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to hijack the thread but I too am looking for Kotl armor. I am looking for the following:
Full Plate Set of The Kotl
Full Plate Set Of The Kotl W/Female Plate
Longsword Of The Kotl
Broadsword Of The Kotl
ICQ me and we can discuss pricing. Thanks.
I have plate helm, legs, male chest, gorget and sleeves. No gloves. I only had one longsword and it was claimed already, no broadsword.