• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Odd things found in Moonglow

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Caught in the battle against the Orcs of New Magencia a large wounded dragon has landed in Moonglow. The only reason she was discovered was due to the large steaming piles of … well… scat. An old tamer, long past his prime, discovered the lovely creature and helped to nurse her back to health. The old tamer, also wounded, took the mighty dragon to a quiet place to hide as she healed.

Her healing was quite slow, due to the horrible diet of Orc she ingested. With all the time she spent with the tamer the dragon revealed her name, as well as a valuable secret. Her real reason for being in New Magencia was to seek out dragon eggs that had been taken from the lair. The rumor was that the eggs had been buried somewhere near a shore, but which one was uncertain.

The kindly tamer encouraged the dragon that allowing citizens to help find the eggs would be a beneficial plan. Perhaps the miners of the towns could be watching for the eggs. The hope is that they don’t hatch before they are recovered!

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
One is compelled to wonder if the Orc in the Yew Prision has any new information concerning this strange new discovery in Moonglow.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or if the orc is now a large pile of dragon umm Scat...

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A wounded tamer and a Rose Dragon have been seen near the Illusionist's Guild in Moonglow. Can this beautiful beast be the source of the steaming piles that have been reported?
Lord Seledor of Legends :mylittlepony:

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Dragon Eggs have been moved to the Moonglow Dragon until such a time as they either hatch or she... well... you know.

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh happy day the dragon eggs in Moonglow have have hatched!!! Aint they the cutest little fellows. ;) :danceb::banana::cheerleader: :mylittlepony:

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
haha they are kind of adorable! dont let their cutness lul you into a false sense of security... not ALL baby dragons are so adorable or so docile.

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Well... if the Moonglow babies have hatched... hmmm
Guess that means there should be others around somewhere too! The hunt for more dragon babies is on! Good luck and Be Careful!

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha they are kind of adorable! dont let their cutness lul you into a false sense of security... not ALL baby dragons are so adorable or so docile.
Oh have no fear I know how irritable babies can be. Hee Hee. Point in case when we was feeding the baby Mythical Sea Dragons one tried to eat me and I died. Heh he was hungrier that I thought. LOL:fight: ;) :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... if the Moonglow babies have hatched... hmmm
Guess that means there should be others around somewhere too! The hunt for more dragon babies is on! Good luck and Be Careful!
Way cool I had been looking for more dragon eggs. Now I will go on the hunt for more babies. :cheerleader: :mylittlepony: