• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Odd thing

E

Evies Hope

This morning I decided to take my problematic player out to rebuild her title(The one I STILL cant find her status bar, lower right screen) So I'm on ogre island and I freeze up, it tells me connection lost, I know I'm dead but everything is lagged out for a few seconds. I call out a few times globally to try and get help, no response, then it tells me connection lost again and now I cant get the game to restart. I restarted my computer, and click on the game and it tells me its already running. Huh?

L

Lord Urza

This is very strange, the only thing I could tell you to try is maybe opening your tast manager, and checking in your processes to see if there is anything related to UO running in there, then ending task on it.

E

Evies Hope

Thank you kind Sir, but I messed with the files and Lord knows how, but managed to fix it! : ) This is even odder as when I worked I was known as the only person who could walk passed a fax machine and break it. Not a techie so I'm feeling pretty good right now!

L

Lord Urza

Good Deal, glad to hear your are back in game! Well done. :thumbup1: