• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

odd or common

A

Annienox

I got a pair of snake skin boots, but mine say Oak. Have any of you gotten these or is it a rare???

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guessing they will be common ~~ got the tag due to their color, which is that of oak wood

I think the serpents that spawn that color still have that same ....... uh... feature

D

Deadly Shadow

Geez after I read this I decided to go look at the 2 pr I have. 1 is black and the other dark green. Neither say anything about wood. Just the poison resist. So confusing at times.:confused::confused::confused:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where do you turn stuff in at to get the Knights Armor!?

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brit castle Omni. There is another in Makato and another at east bank for certain things. I could link you to the thread of what and where to turn what in if the Real Forums weren't down :cursing:

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a pair that say oak also. I suppose it's a bug, but I hope they don't fix it. I kinda like the oak tag. :)

D

Deadly Shadow

Annie, Double click on one of the eggs and it will take you to the site. You can read all about them there. Hope this helps

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a fun little thing to do..... you click my eggs and it takes you to a page and you've just helped my little eggs in the hatching process..... at the bottom of that page there's a linky that says "get your own!".... click on that and sometimes there will be eggs in the dragon cave that you can steal and try to hatch