• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Odd character transfer issue

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did a character transfer using a Shard Shield token on Friday 3-6-15 from Sonoma to Atlantic. To kill time waiting on the transfer to complete I tried to log into Great Lakes. I was unable to log into the shard ( Great Lakes ) because it said I had a transfer in progress to the shard, but I didn't. The transfer from Sonoma to Atlantic was completed without issues and I can login to both of those shards. I tried to log into Great Lakes again today 3-8-15 and I still get the transfer in progress error ( I know to page a GM to fix it, not the issue )

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive been having this issue with both of my accounts that transfer. I just page a gm and they usually have it fixed by the next day during the week.