• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Odd bug

B

Brelyn

I was making some macros and i ran into a small bug..or so i think it is....

Everytime i hit my ESC key it triggers on of my macros....now mind you the macros is not tied to the ESC...

I figured i made a mistake in making that macro so i deleted it and the very next macro on the bottom of my list now gets triggered by the ESC key...

Anyone else ever see this?

I did a search for this and can't find where anyone else has reported yet...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yes I have been having same problem ... have no fix for it yet that i can figure out

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yep, same here... I've found when that starts that I have to create a "blank" macro (Say: "" for example) to counter the effect. The worst time I had it was when it would do my 30+ step digging macro.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have tried to figure out what starts it but have had no luck

B

Brelyn

Yep, same here... I've found when that starts that I have to create a "blank" macro (Say: "" for example) to counter the effect. The worst time I had it was when it would do my 30+ step digging macro.
Hey thats a good idea...nice to see there is a workaround of sorts...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

One thing you get used to with the KR client is how to find workarounds when you can... most of which port over to the SA client... but it is an weird situation that needs to be taken care of.

O

Old Man of UO

The Esc key works some of the time and is buggy. The Blank-macro works every time for me. I use the squiggly key under my Escape key for that.