• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

October Housing Thread

M

maria 2k

Feel free to post any requests for house purchases or make any announcements you'd like about selling a house here. The previous thread can be found here.

Gonna just rename the previous month's thread.

G

selling or trading very old house. This house was given to me but the area is a bit rough for me to live in.
The house was built on November 14 1998 and was orginally a large forge house. I customized it to pretty much the same style only added a top floor to it and removed the tables in the center of the main floor and i also moved the doors around a bit. It looks very nice so i was told by several friends.
The house is located in the Grove of Love area(grassy area looks like a heart) just south of the llich ruins and north of the Hag's house. Not far off the road. On the radial map you can see the heartshape and see also the lich ruins and one of the guardoutposts that is on the road.
Normally i wouldnt complain about location as i have loved all my houses in the past but the constant lich spawn and redplayers running about makes me a bit nervous(no offense to the reds as some are pretty nice) but it makes it hard to set up a vendor and also to be able to go in and out of the house with some of my characters. This is of course on the felside(doh).
I am looking to sell or trade. Would prefer reasonable location on tram side or in malas. I would take a felside house also if it was in good location to mining or towns or near a road. If interested please icq..its in my profile. Thanks

I

imported_Yella

Ello. I'm looking to sell my 9x14 House located on brit beach. Not entirely certain how much i could sell it for.... any suggestions? it's a short run from the gate and city. Would appreciate any advice, thanks.
Yella

L

LanDarr

Fel or Tram???

Looking for a Fel house close to the brit gate

I

imported_fyr

For the time being until me or Tancred deletes or fixes these threads ignore October and post whatever your new needs are /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif