• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

October 2015 Events

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Events that are PLANNED for this month. Those events that are CONFIRMED by a post on the forums or other means are highlighted with a link to the post (in gold) or with green text if no post is available. Cancelled or Postponed events appear in red text.

~~~ PLAYER EVENTS ~~~
1 - The Skara Brae Hunt for October Starts
2 - The Great Skara Streak @ 8 PM EST at the Shattered Skull Tavern
8 - [TAVERN ROTATION] Knight's Rest in Yew @ 8 PM EST [CANCELLED]
9 - [EM EVENT] - Machinations - 8 PM EST
14 - [TAVERN ROTATION] Que's Tavern in Skara Brae @ 8 PM EST
15 - The Skara Brae Net Toss @ 8 PM EST at the Skara Bank
19 - Trinsic Fishing Competition, Starts
20 - Yew Pumpkin and Graveyard Hop @ 9 PM EST
22 - [TAVERN ROTATION] The Shattered Skull in Skara Brae @ 8 PM EST
24 - The Vesper Woodsman Challenge Starts @ 9 AM EST
26 - Trinsic Fishing Competition, Ends @ 6 PM EST, Awards at 8 PM EST at the Trinsic Sons of the Sea
27 - Yew Sheep Shearing @ 8:30 PM at Empath Abbey
28 - [TAVERN ROTATION] The Starlight Disco in Umbra @ 9 PM EST
29 - The Festival of Samhain @ 8 PM EST at the city of Skara Brae
30 - Halloween Masquerade Ball @ 8 PM EST in the Necromantic Amphitheatre in the city of Umbra
30 - The Vesper Woodsman Challenge Ends @ 9 PM EST
31 - The Skara Brae Hunt for October Ends
31 - [EM EVENT] A Preview of Things to Come - Time TBA

* Tavern Night rotations are not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity. - Judas D'arc

~~~ EM EVENTS ~~~
Friday, 10/9, 8pm EST – Machinations
The final play by/against the Vizier is made.

Saturday, 10/31 – A Preview of Things to Come This will not likely be an event, per se, but I’m putting it on the calendar anyway.It is my target date to release a preview of an intense series of events to take place in late November.

Confirmed Events have been added to our UO Catskills Facebook page and @UOCatskills Twitter feed as well as coordinated with the official UO Fan page and Twitter as well as the new Statics Calendar. :)

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pandy, remove the Knights Rest please. Seeing that I am a wanted man now I do not think I will be holding a Tavern Night for now. Thanks.