• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) October 2014 Events

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Pandora if you are stepping down as Brit governor please let me know.
Thank you.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Since Vesper and Yew (Aedon) have been brought into this.. They are actually wonderful about rp'ing with *Everyone* no matter who you are. And it's something that should be applauded.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, let's keep this topic pertaining to the monthly events. We have started to get off track here. The first half of the thread has much value in improving a community, the latter part moves us backwards.

If we are going to get into another topic, feel free to start a new thread.

Thank you all.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, not sure why my post is missing, but there is no reason for anyone to start celebrating,

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am old, and may have done it to myself Zuck.
You keep trying to play the "old" card. First of all you're not "old" so stop telling everyone that. Secondly if you need sympathy or attention there are better
ways of getting it than making up your fake oldness. While you may not be as young as some, you certainly aren't "old" and I take offense to calling yourself that.
I have a member of my family who is old and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. So let's not go there ok? You are fine. You thought you posted something you didn't.
You remember something that didn't happen. That makes you a little crazy but it certainly does not make you old. There's a hack of a lot of people much older than you.
You should be ashamed of yourself. If I see you play the "old card" one more time I swear I will scream. It's none of anyone's business how old you are, and if you would
like to share that sort of thing I am sure there are lots of online support groups who can help you talk it out.
/rant
"Old" my arse.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You keep trying to play the "old" card. First of all you're not "old" so stop telling everyone that. Secondly if you need sympathy or attention there are better
ways of getting it than making up your fake oldness. While you may not be as young as some, you certainly aren't "old" and I take offense to calling yourself that.
I have a member of my family who is old and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. So let's not go there ok? You are fine. You thought you posted something you didn't.
You remember something that didn't happen. That makes you a little crazy but it certainly does not make you old. There's a hack of a lot of people much older than you.
You should be ashamed of yourself. If I see you play the "old card" one more time I swear I will scream. It's none of anyone's business how old you are, and if you would
like to share that sort of thing I am sure there are lots of online support groups who can help you talk it out.
/rant
"Old" my arse.
*falls out of chair laughing*

Uh oh, she is on to me now for sure.

And I will have you know missy I am far more than a little crazy.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed Ques last night, had to go with the Mrs to see her brother who is ailing. And while what I was doing was far more important, I still would have loved to see the mad Bunny serving drinks and his own brand of wisdom.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scarst, would laugh at the implication that he was trying to be honorable.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My vote would have to always go to The Almighty Halister Marner. Sorry, Flutter

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to have a president and a presidente?