• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement October 2013 Atlantic Shard Event Schedule

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
October 2013 Atlantic Shard Event Schedule

Taweret Event: Monday October 14th 2013, 1pm EST @ South Trinsic Bank
The Harvest - Aleksandre Biggering returns!

Bennu Event: Wednesday October 23rd 2013, 8pm EST @ Castle Blackthorn Throne Room
The Hate Breeder - A stranger to this world is causing animals to turn rabid and breed at an alarming rate!

Taweret Event: Thursday October 24th 2013, 11pm EST @ Castle Blackthorn Throne Room
The Hunt - King Blackthorns opens his fields for hunting!

Conseil du Roi: Sunday October 27th, 8pm EST @ Castle Blackthorn
"King Blackthorn of Britannia meets with the Governors to discuss issues that plague the realm."

Bennu/Taweret Halloween Event: Wednesday October 30th, 8pm EST @ Trinsic
Kill Your Face - "EM Bennu and Taweret will attempt to kill your face in celebration of Halloween."

Last edited:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taweret Event: Monday October 14th 2013, 1pm EST @ South Trinsic Bank
The Harvest - Aleksandre Biggering returns!
Well, I can say I'm about 90% certain I'll miss this one. That's Thanksgiving. Heh.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ancient Alien Theorists believe.... Daytime weekday events alienate people with regular working hours :(

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taweret Event: Thursday October 24th 2013, 11pm EST @ Castle Blackthorn Throne Room
The Hunt - King Blackthorns opens his fields for hunting!
Sorry Taweret...I might miss this one as well. *sighs*

I'm going to go see Jeff Dunham's Disorderly Conduct tour that night! :D

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wow!!!!!! Today's event was "Top Notch"!!! So many elements that make up the whole scheme! Today I saw characters come to live that I only knew as an idea, part of a story! Kudos to Bennu and Taweret!! Well done! Great RolePlay! Great Hunt! Great People! Thank you for making my "last" Monday off a fun one!

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still a Crux Ansata Reenforcement running around Trinsic, though they might be killing him right now. Hard to say...

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still a Crux Ansata Reenforcement running around Trinsic, though they might be killing him right now. Hard to say...
Okay, he's still alive. Right next door to the southern Trinsic bank