• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oct Woodmen event

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 3rd through 5th wood mans event again
Where we are will be meeting is vesper Bank

Starting time 10:00 am est time on 10/3 and will end at 9:00 pm est time 10/5

All wood is be give to Vesper Museum and i did say there going to be a twist see that it now a three day event wood can be now be turn in as a deed in the vesper market mail box. Rune will be give like before but this time u can drop the wood off when every you like to the mail box at the vesper market house. I know we can get the Museum back up and running it just going to take time and i know that but with you help and this new twist i think it going to rock

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I swing my axe a tree is never the target.... How best could I assist our museum ? Is a simple gold donation effective or should I purchase items to then turn in at our great museum? Suggestion that are efficient of time and gold would be most appreciated.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'd probably be better off buying wood if you can find it instead of donating straight gold, but Mare might appreciate a gold donation to the funds she uses for rewards more. I doubt she gets near the points back that she spends, not even counting gold prizes.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'd probably be better off buying wood if you can find it instead of donating straight gold, but Mare might appreciate a gold donation to the funds she uses for rewards more. I doubt she gets near the points back that she spends, not even counting gold prizes.
Mare? What ever you prefer... :)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tw it is up to you. i do use my ponits for reword and other item to sell but if you to donation i would do wood not gold see you do get more ponits for wood the gold

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tw it is up to you. i do use my ponits for reword and other item to sell but if you to donation i would do wood not gold see you do get more ponits for wood the gold
Well you have a lumber jack....sell me wood and we can kill 2 birds with one stone...hehehehe

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just so everyone know last i look last nite we were all most to tier 4 we just need 16mil more points and i hoping that this is are month

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember this start Fri and this time i am add my own lumber jaker and my husband is add his as well

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Mare,

While I am glad to hear that I this month there will be a stronger competition, I must also regretfully tell you while I will be competing that my available chopping time will be limited during this month's competition. As such, I will attempt to make up the difference by chopping additional wood throughout the month and submitting it for donation.

I will once again be busy during the time of official registration, so please consider me entered. I will use the rune and methods of the past unless you tell me otherwise.

Finally, I wish good luck and safe travels to all entrants.

Sincerely,
Sean Dillon

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer won again this month with 360k in points
Bradek came in 2nd with 169k
and the amount i pull in for the week i been chopping is over 700k but i do not count on the prizes .
So now we are at a little over 17mil in tier before we get to tier 4 thank all for the help