• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GSF October Auction

GSF October Auction
Posted by Reuggan
Gilfane Arena
Saturday, October 8, 2016 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 8, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The October auction will be on Saturday Oct. 8th at 3pm (EDT).

For auction rules and items, please see:

http://www.whitecouncil.org/forums/index.php?topic=6860.0

We have some interesting items for this month, including a Mempo and Garden Shed, so check them out.

*NOTE* For this month:
If you are unable to make it, get any commission bids to me as soon as possible. I will be running the auction this month, so if you have any commission bids, PM me here, on the Gilfane forums, or ICQ 104266460.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder to get me any commission bids (info above) if you would like to bid on something but are unable to attend.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking forward to this today if my wife does not find any new honey do's!

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The post is updated with the winning bids. Thanks to everyone for coming out. The Auction goes back to normal next month with Hoffs running it, so if you have any items you would like to sell in the November auction, contact Hoffs or put your items in the mailbox at the Citadel or Vernia Market.