• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Yew Rally 2016

Yew Rally 2016
Posted by TehanChesapeake
Empath Abbey (Yew, Trammel)
Monday, October 3, 2016 - 09:00 PM
Until: Monday, October 3, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings friends and visitors !

Your are invited to the first edition of the Yew Rally, hosted by our fine citizens and artisans.

The rally will take place tomorrow night, Monday October 3rd, at 9PM, and will begin at the city stone, right in front of the Empath Abbey in Yew.

A series of 10 question will take you across town, and have you visit a number of shops and points of interest in the city. Both the veracity of answers and the time it takes the participants to complete the rally will be taken into account to determine the winners of the rally.

The five best scores will be awarded prizes in gold. There will also be a special prize in a secret chest, which code can be cracked using answers from the rally.

The people of Yew hope you enjoy the event, and hope you will come back to our wonderful city for vacations, congresses, or our famous BrewFest to be held later this month.

See you all tomorrow !

Tehan, Governor of Yew.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Was a fun event last night... Looking forward to the Brewfest... just gotta go get me some yeast now
*rumbles in chest for an orc slayer*

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you again for holding the rally. :) It was a lot a fun and not just because I came in first. :p

As with Naitch, I too must prepare for the BrewFest. I need to brew something that will make us all like the little guy on the right. :beer: