• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oct 2015 woodmen event

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woodmen event will run from Oct 24 till Oct 30 starting at 9am and end at 9 pm on the 30
prize are

1st 3 mill plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending
2nd 1 mil plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending
3nd 500k plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending

wood can be place in deed form and place in the vesper market mail box
and will be add up through out the week so not to over still the mail box

prize will be given out in vesper at the bank

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this will end tonight and winner will be announced at 10/31 at 9 am see i wont be home tonight till after 10

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have submitted everything at the mail box. This week was not one of my more productive ones due to outside forces. I also noticed that I didn't get any brilliant ambers. I wonder if something changed with the last update or if I was just very unlucky.

Sean Dillon

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please feel free to donate my winnings to the Vesper Museum. Also check the mail box as I have dropped off some additional wood from my various scouting missions from the last few months.