• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania Lottery

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the new Oceania Lottery!

Located at the north side of Luna inner wall,
you can try our new exciting lottery game which winning numbers are decided by the real Australia Lottery numbers (lotto.com.au)

How it works:

Pick a number from 1 to 45 and post it at the notice board (inside the Lottery House)
along with the bet amount in the provided mailbox and the date you want to bet on (no date will default to the next draw).

Each draw closes at 7:30pm AEDT (Sydney Time) or about 3:30 am (notice board time).

Non payment will result to a permanent ban.

If the chosen number matches any winning or supplement numbers, you win 6 folds!

Special Thursday Jackpot: If your winning number matches the powerball, you will win the 20 million jackpot prize! (minimum 1 million bet applies)

So, what are you waiting for, come on and try this new excitement.

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry Isaac but the odds on that particular game are over the top.
45:1 first ball
44:1 second ball
43:1 third ball
42:1 forth ball
41: 1 fifth ball
40: 1 six ball etc

be a nice little money earner tho :lick:

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, i am not trying to trick anyone, the odd is really 1 to 6, actually 1 to 5.62

Monday, Wednesday, Saturday Lotto is 6 winning numbers and 2 supplementary numbers, that is 8 out of 45: 1 to 5.62 odd
Tuesday is 7 winning numbers and 2 supplementary, that is 9 out of 45: 1 to 5 odd
Thursday is 5 winning numbers and 1 powerball, because the powerball comes from another set so it is a double dip. 5 out of 45 (1 to 9 odd)+ 1 out of 45 (a chance to win shared 20m jackpot prize).

Tuesday is the best day as i give a 6 folds prize for what should be a 5 folds.

Thursday is the my day, as the chance is really slim, but it becomes a 1 to 2.25 odd if someone decide to spend 1m each on 20 numbers, plus a chance of winning of 20 times from the 1 to 9 odd on winning numbers.

Let me know if it is not correct :)