• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OCEANIA LOGIN SERVER OUTAGE - 8th Episode !!! Seriously????????

jskalski

Franchise Producer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for getting the partners to continue to investigate, we really appreciate you taking an interest in our dilemma as no one else seems to care either way.

With the issues experienced across Oceania last year with regular server outages and the issues experienced prior to that, with the server relocation, I'm sure you can understand our frustration at paying for a game we love but cant play. (most players on Oceania are long term game vets who truly love their game and shard)

Once again really appreciate your efforts to help u!!!
Chatted with the engineers today about the progress on the fix. Looks like we're 14-16 days away from it being completed and tested. I'll post more as I hear it. Once we have a more confident date around when to expect the fix in I'm sure we'll post a message to the the herald to share the news.
To view the original post, please click here