• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania Login Server Broken - 7th Round

Juztme

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Round seven of the Oceania login server crashing.... does that mean its at least on the to do, sometime, maybe in a faery tale, fix list?
  • 25.2.2012 - 12hrs +
  • 29.2.2012 - 4.5hrs
  • 1.3.2012 - 20mins (on and off)
  • 5.3.2012 - approximately 4hrs
  • 10.3.2012 - 10:33pm to 11:51pm
  • 14.3.2012 - 00:00 to 2:15am
  • 18.3.2012 - 8pm to 9pm (extreme lag spikes of total freezing experienced server wide all day prior to the issue)
Asking for help once again.. :bdh:

Thanks

S

Sevin0oo0

Hasn't this crash or lag issue been going on since back when Cal was here? How long has That been?
Somehow, this all seems familiar and actually kinda funny, in a sick, twisted way. Report a problem over and over, saying "It's still not Fixed", only to get lip service in return. How's that feel Jeff? Welcome to the real UO. but I don't think he's the sort who takes crap for very long, I honestly believe he will get it all sorted, and not just Oceania's problems.

Juztme

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately three outages back I beleive he was going to get the ninja partners to investigate. I think they stealthed through fear though and cant be found. And yes Oceania continues on its 2011 track record, except last year was complete server outages for hours and days at a time and ongoing lag. Now its just login server issues.. with continued lag. So far its almost an every 4 day cycle with these login problems.. but hey who needs continuity in a service you pay for. :p
Wonder if the techos complete a service outage analysis after each incident or if they just go out to the garage and kick start it when it goes off line . Oh well we'll just keep adding to the list as the days go on... and hopefully you're right, in that he finds the culprits and gets them to resolve it :D