• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania Easter Event 2011

EM Aeon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings Oceanians!

Your help is cordially requested by Tang the Tokuno Naturalist. He is trying to chase down evidence of the now extinct Tokuno Dragon. You can find Tang at the First Library of Britain... in Britain! (Felucca and Trammel)

Speak with Tang and he will set you on this road of discovery! He will be in Britain for a limited time, best see him ASAP.

Regards,

Aeon and Delang

G

Gallica

Hello Aeon,

I'm afraid nobody has had any luck in solving this quest as yet, do you have any hints you can offer us!!

G

Gallica

Well I have talked to Rodney in Destard, Verity in Minoc, Foster in Covetous and Nisaen in Lycaeum and I still can't figure where to look. Ive searched the blighted grove, and every swamp and hidden cave I can think of....checked the twisted Weald, Wind and lots of places...but to no avail....My ideas are runnin out. Please point me in some kind of direction....my brain is gettin tired...lol:wall:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the Oceania'ns are getting tired infact. Way too many hoops and dead ends. Clues are few and vague. We are not happy.

G

Gallica

And now we can't even continue our search....the shard has been down for hours......any hints on when we can log on ......and where to look when we can log on, would be most welcomed!!!

I blame this on the stoopid Royal wedding....they are probably clogging all the bandwidth or something similar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EM Aeon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You have found two people needed to put a clue together, Nisaen and Foster.

One tells you where to look, the other tells you what to look for.

G

Gallica

Thankyou Aeon, your help has led us to the egg! Yes its a tricky spot but I have 2 chars that can do it!! So I'm very happy!

Now for the elusive Bonsai........please give us another hint.....there are many people searching but so far....zip? We just don't understand the clues?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not an exceptable area. Aeon the few who can go there and live are very few.
Do you have something against the crafters??
It is seriously looking like many EM's are stacking the deck against players getting the gifts.
(possible control of the amount out there?)
This quest was vague and made little sense, when a WHOLE SHARD cant get it ..SOMETHING is Wrong.

A

anne bonny

I have not found one player on Oceania that has found the Tree does it exist, we have found the egg which is ok for some chars but a death wish for others.....Other shards made it possible to get the things with reasonable safety for all why do we have it made so hard that nobody understands and will mostly die in attempts?...Please tell us where to get the tree before its all over.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come monday morning I suguest Mesanna's mail box be full of complaints.
Oceania is not the only shard the tree or egg was soo hard to get. But to make it soo hard that a WHOLE shard cant get it .... thats sad. Shame on the EMs. I suguest you hide out for a bit till this dies down... you might not like the reception you get if you show up after the players miss out on the trees.

I for one dont mind a little quest with interest... chessy's was fun, as was napa's...
Pac's egg is so deep in covetous and the tree is burried in twisted weild.... show me a pure crafter who can walk into ether and survive..

Chessy's is so pretty and a pleasure to do...