• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania - Atlantic Transfer Event

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have now set up two drop area for Oceania - Atlantic transfer event, both are in luna (shown below on map).

Dark Ameraust from Serpent of Malas has kindly volunteered to help bring a new excitement to our beloved shard, by donating her time to transfer between Oceania and Atlantic. Thank you, Avril.

Please check the notice board for more info about the next available transfer.

20120504-atlantic-dropzone3.jpg
20120504-oceania-dropzone3.jpg
20120504-atlantic-dropzone3.jpg 20120504-oceania-dropzone3.jpg

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi,
I am not 'new' to this shard but I haven't played here in over 10 years.
I have a grandfathered house here in trammel I have not used in 10 years on fire island between Humility and fire temple just a screen north of the pink yew tree.
I will put a mail box in next month (none here) or PMail me and we will hook up.
My main shard is Napa Valley but i now have shard shields for Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes, Chesapeake and Pacific.

If anyone would like items moved too or from those shards just label a bag, box or a book with your name on and which shard your going and i will move it for you.
It takes about a week to make a full circle with the 24 hour cool down for each shard I travel to. I will not make another run until the beginning of next month.
I can also move pets. PMail me and we will hook up.

Shard shields allow space for only what is in the bank and on the character. Space may be limited.

I am also rebuilding 4 characters on Oceania. Main character name is Wolfspirt she is a tamer
I will be making 4 spellweavers on 4 accounts to help on power ups
Latency is not real good here so I am not sure how much I will be playing here.

Ox AO

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi,
I am not 'new' to this shard but I haven't played here in over 10 years.
I have a grandfathered house here in trammel I have not used in 10 years on fire island between Humility and fire temple just a screen north of the pink yew tree.
I will put a mail box in next month (none here) or PMail me and we will hook up.
My main shard is Napa Valley but i now have shard shields for Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes, Chesapeake and Pacific.

If anyone would like items moved too or from those shards just label a bag, box or a book with your name on and which shard your going and i will move it for you.
It takes about a week to make a full circle with the 24 hour cool down for each shard I travel to. I will not make another run until the beginning of next month.
I can also move pets. PMail me and we will hook up.

Shard shields allow space for only what is in the bank and on the character. Space may be limited.

I am also rebuilding 4 characters on Oceania. Main character name is Wolfspirt she is a tamer
I will be making 4 spellweavers on 4 accounts to help on power ups
Latency is not real good here so I am not sure how much I will be playing here.

Ox AO

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be making my rounds fairly soon. Please contact me if you want anything moved to or from those shards.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got more shards now:

Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes, Chesapeake and Pacific, Baja, Catskills, Izumo and Atlantic

I might be able to get your stuff to and from Lake Austen and Origin through some friends if they are so kind to move it which I don't anticipate problem.

Remember I can move money around to get items on these shards. Really this isn't a problem guys just ask

Last edited:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isaac or whom could help me

I put up a vendor here named Wolfspirt at Prozac's house but things are moving slowly.
If anyone knows someone on Atlantic I could put a vendor up that would be helpful.

I want to spend the least amount of time as possible on Atlantic.

PS - don't forget I can move items to and from any of these shards listed above.
I keep a minimum of 10 million on each of these shards to buy things if you need something.
I keep a running log of what is going out and in.

Thanks again
Wolfspirt (the mail man for UO)

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a vendor on Atlantic but the owner took his house down.

I would really love to get a vendor at the Oceania house on Atlantic if Wind would be nice enough to help me out with that?

Thank you

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can help you with that. How do I contact you? PM me your ICQ or MSN :)

I like your title too, the mailman of UO!

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can help you with that. How do I contact you? PM me your ICQ or MSN :)

I like your title too, the mailman of UO!

Yeah the UO mailman just finished another round of deliveries
(I have two sets of shard shields on two accounts for different places)

Sorry i haven't been around stratics much

I will send you a pmail with info to contact me.
Thank you