• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Observations

Z

Zyon Rockler

1. Overhead Chat should be bigger

2. Timers need plus and minus buttons, the slide is not accurate

3. The map does not track party members

4. There is an issue of losing mouse buttons if using administration rights

5. Make stuff bigger, what stuff? The stuff that's to small

6. Friends List, miss it, not sure if we need it, Nice to see people logging on and off, or even using it as an alarm

7. Would like to see more colored text on items, cold=blue, so that it is easier to read loot drops

8. Bring back coffins as loot containers, the eyes are cool

9. Grids on vendor system, it's an old list

10. Can we make numbers sticky, like pricing for vendors. If I drop an item onto the vendor and price it at 99, the next item I drop should open with 99.
Same with all number related items, like picking up so many leather because that's how many I can hold, or doing a split for lots of people

11. I would like to see pet bars made small, remove the box around pet bars and allow for 10 small pet bars to be docked. The big square is a waste of space and if a pet bar was smaller you would not need the word pet to tell you that it is a pet bar

12. Make character lifebars smaller, they are still to big for me but for now I can push them almost off the screen

13. Transparency should be added to the entire desktop not just the chat box, making anything that opens on the screen set to your level of transparency. Also, a nice feature is the on and off, but I haven't found it in SA or really looked, but it's nice to be able to just have the play window

F

Fink

You might need to be more specific about what stuff is too small.

Sticky vendor pricing sounds good. Or a pricing "agent" like UO:A would be a boon. Saving a list of prices you've used before for similar or identical items would be great.

I would guess pet bars were only designed for as many as 5 of them to appear onscreen.

Toggle Interface is Alt-Shift-A, I think.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For pricing a bag full of items the same price I just highlighted the first one, normal windows 'ctrl c' then 'ctrl v' it for the rest.

M

Maija

I've noticed that you want a lot of various UI stuff smaller, but I'm guessing not everything. I'm sure we all have our own tastes and reasons. It would be awesome to have a menu in options that allows us to resize each UI element individually to our tastes rather than the entire UI at once.

O

Old Man of UO

I noticed last night that my pet's Stat gump has an invisible extension about two inches above the visible part of the gump. It would overlap something else, and when I would try using a health bar, I would end up casting on the gump itself. There is no need that it extend beyond the visible part.

I have checked to see if other gumps have this issue.