• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Observation: A house with an old guildstone wont decay!

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my RL friends canceled her subscription 2 years ago.. her house is still there... only thing I can see in the house that usually is not in other houses is an old guildstone... anyone else seen this?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been to numerous IDOCs where the houses have an old guildstone inside...

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm I wonder why the house has not decayed then :)
It's a glitch. Sometimes they just don't. I have heard this has happened when people take advantage of the "welcome back to brit" program.

F

Flora Green

I have a friend who cancelled her account over two years ago who has a castle still standing. This spring I cancelled an account and almost 90 days on the dot the house fell. Go figure.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of my RL friends canceled her subscription 2 years ago.. her house is still there... only thing I can see in the house that usually is not in other houses is an old guildstone... anyone else seen this?
Im just wondering on your friends house sign does it show the owner of the house
name ....
owner ....
private
or is it like this
name ....
private
I see alot of houses like this, but those might be banned houses from years ago

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im just wondering on your friends house sign does it show the owner of the house
name ....
owner ....
private
or is it like this
name ....
private
I see alot of houses like this, but those might be banned houses from years ago
The sign was like it should be.
Anyways I called her up, cause I thought she might still be playing since the house was there but no... I checked the details on the account page (Got her login information) and the account was canceled over 2 years ago.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thank you this is good to know I have a plot that as been sitting there by my place for ages, never see anyone there. Im going to do a feedback on it and see what happens.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a glitch. Sometimes they just don't. I have heard this has happened when people take advantage of the "welcome back to brit" program.
four houses in a row, all built with this "welcome back" program, purely as deco for the neighborhood with nothing in them, accounts long gone and houses still standing.... the builder laughed when I told him about them