• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry O.M.G. THE BEST RING IN THIS GAME. NO CLICKBAITS! 2.5B RESERVE MET! AUCTION STARTED!!

Greetings, selling this ring. Never have seen anything like it.. not photo shopped! XD

AUCTION STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current High Bid: 3b @Aeyko
Outbid: @Deprave

Auction Rules:
Ends on Tuesday May 30th, @9pm Eastern
Minimum Bid of 50 Million
10 Minute Rule Applies to all bids.

You can reach us at ICQ 715270541

Regards

*** If you are looking for any jewels, armor, splinters, anything please ICQ us!! We might have just what you need! =)

*************People banned from our auctions:
g4uCHEAP
jerry
The Last Pvper

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sucks it doesnt have any luck

Just kiddng lol... that thing is rediculous

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
Goodness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how these items pop up and complete nobody's pop up as well to place reserves etc funny stuff. Nice buy @G4UCheap hope your g4u is cheap!
He is not aloud to bid on my auctions because he did not pick up the legs here: Selling Armor - SPLINTER / DEXXER / MAGE / SHIELD AUCTION, *** ENDS 10PM EASTERN TONIGHT!!!!

As Shown here he was removed from this auction as well:
Selling Jewelry - +45 SKILL Healing/Fencing 1/3 Mage Bracelet !!!!!!!

There is no funny business with my auctions, please stop saying that its pointless.

Reserve is still not met.

Reactions: Kas

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
OK - so I did some general thread clean up here. I have also thread banned @jerry and @G4UCheap from further posts on this auction.

For other folks paying attention:
In the event that you are aware of someone who has made a series of fake bids, especially on high end items, and then is not picking them up or is no where to be found afterwards... please PM myself, Archnight, or Captain Norrington. Please do not take it upon yourself to cause a frackus in the middle of an auction by taking it into your own hands to disrupt someone elses thread with accusations. While the moderators may not be able to take definitive disciplinary action and Stratics does not enforce any purchases/sales, we will be watchful of anyone attempting to disrupt the trade forums with dishonest bids.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Just for the record I was not implying anything towards @The Library Armor CO i have dealt with him a couple times myself and he is fast and honest. Was more directed to the ghost/new/random bidders. My apologize

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everytime a slime attacks you, it will cost you 10 mill in durability depreciation.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everytime a slime attacks you, it will cost you 10 mill in durability depreciation.
Slime dosnt drop the Max dura, and this is not bara-spawn-cleaner brace... but ....today i've checked my Vendor ... UGHGHGH... that OSI ( EA, Broadswords or who are at the moment?) "depricate" me SO MUCH!!! :mad: