• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) NYC meet up.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone near the NYC area, meeting with a few other UO'ers from two shards if you are nearby... Lady Bianca and I will be hosting a lunch. PM me!

:heart: Pandy

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This time a year from now, maybe. :p

Otherwise, let me know when there is one south...very, very south...

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I agree with Barnaby. If there's one in Nashville, Birmingham or Atlanta, I would be able to go. NY is just to yankee for me.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just trying to gauge if folks were interested in coming to meet us. We haven't set a date YET. Sue used to actively play on Chessy and made some friends there, which she introduced to me. They messaged me about wanting to come see us, so I thought, "Hey anyone else in?" So it will be 2 (a husband & wife team), me and Sue... possibly Adam (Armand) but he's been MIA lately with all the RL issues he's having ... but definitely us 4. Then some of my community members (The Last Prophecy) expressed some interested in coming too; some are old school UO'ers. I am thinking December is a beast for coordinating with all the season's festivities and holiday parties... but maybe January or February?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be in Cuba early in January and will be Hosting a UO Townhall on Hemingway Pier. Free drinks for all that join me...and who support my bid to become KING

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meeting up with a few of my friends from Great Lakes, but after the holidays. So we'll be hosting a small lunch in NYC. :)

~ Sue.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still hosting a UO townhall in cuba first week in January...who is coming...expecting mess to be there