• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Numbers

C

cashin231

Hi everyone or someone or anyone, just wondering does anyone have server stats for oceania, what I mean is numbers of people online,

its just I played for 4 hours and saw 1 person

maybe its just me.

M

MoonBeam(TBD)

where did you see them ? and do you just sit in one place?

I personally never go to the bank, let alone Luna.. I stay in my house doing my own stuff or I'm off in the wilderness hunting (when I have time to)

F

Fink

We're a very small shard, apparently.

I thought over the school break there'd be a flurry of activity, but even then it was relatively quiet. I don't think EA releases stats, though, so it's all speculation. Did you try the global chat?

C

cashin231

well for a start in haven mining then decided after an hour of no one to talk to I would sort of take tour and see whats changed from 10 years ago

so the usual place's citys wilderness back to citys some places that Id never seen before then saw one person back in new haven at the bank. talked for a few secs then they buggered off.

I didn't expect it to be what it used to be but really, tried a few other shard's and they seemed to populated but of course ping times go up. so went back to oceania. anyway I suspended my subscription so not much point complaining about it. I will pursue it again later on in life.

I do miss it though

F

Fink

The population is a tiny fraction of what it was 10 years ago. We'll never see that sort of activity again.

Most of the town activity, such as it is, is centred around Luna, Malas. The Britannian towns are virtually empty, nobody walks anywhere anymore so there are almost no overland encounters. Basically there are a few popular locations and the rest is empty.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oce has a small, but slowly increasing (after SA) population. I reckon there are probably twice as many active people round today then there was 1 year ago.

As Fink said, go to Luna to find people, sadly the old towns don't get much use anymore.

C

cashin231

Thanks people for replying. I will try these suggestions. maybe oneday things will get better.

maybe......