• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nuchakus

Aerodice

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are nunchaku intended to be ninjitsu only weapons? I have a pair of dragon nunchaku I use with my mace fighting samurai (115 bushido). I am unable to use the nunchaku specials block and feint, it says "You need 50 ninjitsu". The messed up part, however, is that tessen work perfectly. Tessen have the same special shots, cept in reverse order, and I can activate them no problem.

Feint and block will work on any other mace fighting weapon except the nunchaku, which is odd because those special shots should require bushido or ninjitsu, not ninjitsu specifically.

I was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with nunchaku or if they are a specific ninjitsu weapon.