• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

npc purchased items to into specific bag macro?

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there something like this? having trouble donating multiple items , i guess if i can buy stuff from npc and purchase would go into separate bag, than can donate container, otherwise clicking 150 times gets boring really quick. thank you in advance for any info

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i think i figured out, agent settings let you do it, put everything in the designated container

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, the UO Assist organize agent can put all items of a specific type from the top level of a pack into a specific container. Just remember that you need to count resources for that bag (or at least open it with auto-counting active) for the organize agent to recognize the bag, and don't accidentally have something of that type you want to keep in your backpack (like your spellbooks, if that's the item you're donating at the time). Not played around enough to know if something similar exists for the EC.

I use it for cleaning up my pack after trading in 30 Tailor BODs for new ones (then having 2-3 BOD books in the bag where I can manually sort them between cloth, leather, and sometimes BODs that I know I won't be putting toward LBODs). It's also good (using two different bags, since there are 3 possible organize containers) for sorting out BODs and smith hammers into one bag, prospector tools and mining tools into the other, when doing Smith BODs.